Subject: [Leica] 2 BOOKS.. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 14:16:07 +0100

Dear Ted, buenos dias amigo

Thank you very much for your words, and to put me together with our
good friend Steve, a great person and photographer I admire his
wonderful sensitive work. I'm very happy that you liked my book and
you gave me again a gret honor to have my book among your collection.

I think I have already commented on the LUG, I like do books, is a
good exercise and also it allows keep your word in a practical and
cheap form to archive and look at it.

Thank you my firend!

cheers
Lluis