Subject: [Leica] IMG: Photos from India
From: justin at sprawl.com.au (Justin Viiret)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 19:38:41 +1100

Hi everyone,

I don't post all that often, but I'm an assiduous lurker. I've got some
photos to share, though, so I thought I'd get my act together and post a
contribution.

My wife, my parents and I spent most of January in India, taking the
opportunity to meet many of my in-laws for the first time and see a bit of
the country... it was my first trip to India, and we had an amazing time. I
took along my relatively new M9 and the M3 I've used for years, and here
are a few of the results:

Devils' confab
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/6730498497/>

Lady in blue
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/6730508061/>

Yellow (this one's a little tight, I think I should have backed up a bit)
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/6730513905/>

Kabini in the morning
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/6730521667/>

Tea plantation in Munnar (this one with the M3)
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/6800875805/>

C&C much appreciated!

    jv

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Photos from India)