Subject: [Leica] leica m10
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:50:41 +0000 (GMT)

I don't actually -need- any of those :-)
I would like a better buffer and speed but I suspect the price we have for
the digital M being so small is no space for a big battery and not much
power to drive faster chips. I am not so sure that battery technology has
moved on far enough to resolve this. If it needed to be bigger of heavier I
would stay with the smaller buffer since it is only rarely a limitation for
me.
I also like the idea of a built in 1.4 magnifier.

I am actually pretty happy with my M9. It is overall the best camera I have
ever owned.
FD