Subject: [Leica] Leica M10
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:05:45 +1000

Ehhh?
Leica Camera have sold about 35,000 or more M9 cameras, so far. Much better
than they expected. They traded their way back into into the black and are
looking to expand their market presence further. They've doubled their lens
production, are aiming to double that again (I guess when they move
into their new larger Wetzlar facilities) and reportedly are back ordered
by about a year's lens production right now.
Not bad for a little niche company.
Reportedly there will be a new system. More than likely it will not replace
the M sytem, which is their core after all.
Kodak is another subject!

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman