Subject: [Leica] D800/E
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:20:53 +0000 (UTC)

My head, too, but my wallet more.? I feel like, hmmm, maybe Gorbachev when
Reagan was spending the USSR into its demise? ;-)?

I'm not sure I could have done much better explaining the finer points of
silver halide technology, either, though the broad principles seemed a
little easier to understand. :-)

Nice graphics on that page, regardless of whether I could replicate the
technology in my basement!