Subject: [Leica] Leaning Tree
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:16:56 +0100

I went to summer camp in Kentucky, that was back in '65, and we'd have an
outhouse, well two in fact, one for the boys and one for the girls, with a
long wooden board that had about a dozen holes - drops - ,  there were no
walls, just a roof. Lots of fun, when we'd queue up generally after dinner
and waited for a seat ... There were piles of the local newspaper, you can
guess for what!I was a member of the camp staff then, so the problem for
most of us was waiting for the dark to avoid sitting there amidst the joyful
chatter  ... and the rest!Jean-Michel