Subject: [Leica] IMG: a walk with Fia on a warm February afternoon
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:22:06 -0800

Fia is our new puppy: a Cockapoo-Plus (mom got out while she was in heat and
met up with a critter that is part dashound, Akita, and a few different kind
of terriers.) We went for a walk yesterday and since our weather has been
insanely mild and the gardens all over town are responding, I took along the
1Ds with the Leica 100mm APO.

These images are all shot hand-held with a puppy pulling on a leash. I need
to go back with a tripod.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/21419364_SxjRR3#!i=1706651281&k=LdCMhFr>

Canon 1Ds MK II, Leica 100mm APO, mostly shot at ISO 400, processed in
Lightroom 3.

An aside: Lightroom 4 is pretty terrific. The work Adobe has done with
Camera Raw is just short of amazing. Worth your time to try out.

Comments/critique/suggestions are most welcome.

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: a walk with Fia on a warm February afternoon)