Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:45:48 -0500

Use distilled water and half the amount of photo-flo the bottle says to
use in the water for your final soak. I never, ever get streaks or marks.
Don't rub the film with a squeegee or your fingers, you can scratch film,
I've learned that the hard way. Just hang to dry.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook