Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:06:13 -0500

Dust in your dry attack sticks to your negs.
But in basement darkroom with much more dampness any dust is less likely to
stick.
I never got dust on my negs. My basement darkroom and basement was not all
that dust free. There was dust to be seen. It just never landed on my negs.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/