Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:18:34 -0500

By the way I also have been running my own film since 13 (1965) and am no
61.
My last roll I ran was a few years ago.
I check and I see it was April 14, 2002.
8 rolls of 220 Plus X in Xtol 1:3 10 minutes 70 degrees. F
I have a note : General Hasselblad Lenes

The tank before that was Oct/18/2001 a bunch of 35mm Acros 100 shot with
Leica glass.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/