Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] thoughts ?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:03:25 -0600

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at
gmail.com>wrote:

> what did you have for dinner?

More to the point, what is your subject having for dinner, and does he even
know?

If you are trying for a dignified portrait, that's one thing.  If you are
trying to show his plight, and tell his story, that is quite another.

Some of us deal with this everyday (and fear the possibility of this
gene-bourne disease).

The black and white shot doesn't begin to document the feeling of watching
a once vibrant, intelligent man trying to figure out what to do with an
open-faced sandwich.

> strong feelings, let's see if you feel the same tomorrow,

Yeah, I have strong feelings on the subject.   Someone I love and admire
has been stricken, and he'll never be the same again.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana