Subject: [Leica] thoughts ?
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:26:05 +1100

I agree with George B&W or Colour delivering different thoughts and feel
for the subject as well as what the photographer wishes to communicate.

In this particular shot, I would prefer the B&W though the colour one gives
us more details and information about the subject matters.

Photography is an art. How to look and feel for a subject is also an art.
No absolute and perfect answer. Down to the bottom, art is quite subjective
and personal for the one devoted into world of arts.

I think the photo does remind me how we look into our own life span and
stage, because, if we could live up to that old and lead the similar kind
of life, could we still enjoy it as a blessing.

Steve, thank and appreciate your skill and great effort for the good
snapshot of life reality.

Cheers,

Jacky.