Subject: [Leica] Thaipusam Panorama
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:32:25 +0530

I tried my hand at a hand held panorama - 16 shots with the Nikon D700 and
85mm f1.8 lens. It depicts on of the days of the festival of Thaipusam at
the Kapaleeshwar Temple in Chennai. This is an important festival dedicated
to Murugan, son of Shiva. A float or "Theppam" is hand pulled around the
temple tank as part of the celebrations - it can be seen in the right
centre of the panorama, on the far bank of the pond - it is essential to
see it large, and please bear with me, it is a large file:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Panoramas/Thaipusam.jpg.html

Comments and criticism, as always, welcome.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Thaipusam Panorama)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Thaipusam Panorama)