Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:07:25 -0600

Sonny, John,

It finally dawned on me that I had a manual, so I looked it up and realized
that I was trying to do negatives without removing the white pad on the lid.
I just scanned a strip using the Epson software, and it works, but is not
very flexible.

I will now try VueScan once more.  I think it was trying to tell me that I
was a dumba**, but I didn't understand the language. :~))

Thanks for the help.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA