Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:19:17 -0500

I have a separate computer set up with my Nikon LS5000 which is scanning
film every waking hour that I'm here.  So far, I have scanned 33,617 of my
slides and negatives from Honduras.  I only have about 450,000 to go.  Then
I get to start on Guatemala.  I'm using Silverfast and scanning everything
twice at different exposures to get every bit of information I can out of
the slides and negatives.  It's all 35mm, no medium or large format, and I
am pleased with the results with SF and the Nikon scanner.

Tina