Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some Nostalgia
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:02:41 -0600

Thanks, Ric.  Yes, I was surprised we had two Graphics in the area that
night.  I'm sure that the image was shot with one.

The only USAF 35mm that I had access to was a Kodak Signet.  I used it to
take some tuft photos inside the wind tunnel, at low speed, to document some
flow problems.

Later, the photo pros on the base were using Nikons.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA