Subject: [Leica] Thirsy2
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:46:27 -0600

On Feb 16, 2012, at 11:56 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:

> One time, a rottweiler barked at my parents dog, and she immediately
> raised the hair on her back, showed her teeth, and growled at that other
> dog. It ran off! She'd stand up to a big, mean dog, but was literally
> scared to death of my fat, old, declawed cat. I think she smiled for a
> week after that cat died.

My Great Pyrenees, Frost, feared no thing, no one.
Regularly attempted to chase semi-trucks and trains.
(needed to be on lead; attached to a strong human being because of this;
along with the fact that the breed is hard wired to guard;
which means - roam the "boundaries" for miles)

9 PM every night he let it be known that the four cats
could no longer move around the house;
his bed time meant everybody's bed time.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com