Subject: [Leica] Scanned photos - Geevor tin mine
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:03:03 +1300

Here are some scans (Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro and VueScan) of
Hasselblad negs, FP4+ probably in ID11/D76 1:1.

Geevor tin mine is in West Cornwall and created a lot of unemployed when it
shut down in 1990. The pumps were turned off in 1991 which meant that the
mine would be flooded and never used again. These were taken in October
1992, when I went back a week later everything was locked and soon after
that it was opened as a tourist attraction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geevor_Tin_Mine

I remember that shot 8 was about a 15 minute exposure and 9/10 were about 5!

All tripod mounted with SWC/M (38mm), 50mm and 150mm black T* lenses.

http://johnmcmaster.com/PESO/Geevor

C & C welcome

john

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Scanned photos - Geevor tin mine)