Subject: [Leica] Raghu Rai
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:06:38 +0530

Thanks to everybody who took the time off to look and comment. He also
gave a wonderful talk here to my club, the Photographic Society of
Madras - only on the psychology of documentary and street photography
- not a single word on technical stuff like gear, settings, etc.
Incidentally, our club was set up in 1857, and is considered to be the
second oldest photographic club/society in the world. One of the
points he made, extremely forcefully, was that wild horses could not
make him go back to film.....
Cheers
Jayanand