Subject: [Leica] Raghu Rai
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:52:24 +0530

George,
He had come here for the opening of a show of his work - stunning,
historic photographs (20x30 inkjet prints, min US$3000). As I
mentioned, he addressed our photographic club that evening, after
which, at dinner, he mentioned that he wanted to go to Mahabalipuram
the next day to shoot for himself, so three of us took him (and his
agent!) there. Just pure luck, and being at the right place at the
right time!
Cheers
Jayanand