Subject: [Leica] FS Friday White Jupiter 12 35mm Lens LTM for Sale
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:09:02 -0800 (PST)

White FSU Jupiter 12 35mm f/2.8 lens with screw top box and rear cap.? I
used this with no focus problems on my M3(adapter not included)? This is a
Leica Thread Mount Lens, supposedly a copy of the Zeiss Biogon.? It performs
well with film.? $65 CONUS, other locations $60 plus actual cost of
shipping.? Glass looks good, no glaring problems just a decent user.?I don't
think this?lens is any good on Digital because of the rear element?going too
far in, but I?am not sure.?Email me offlist if interested.?
?
curtisbliss at yahoo.com

Thanks!?

Message from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram)