Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 Grip by GMP Products (+ freebie)
From: tim at timatherton.net (timothy atherton)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:18:54 -0700

I have an aluminium grip by GMP Products (Minneapolis) for sale in good
condition - a few scuffs, but overall very good.

This is a balck add-on grip for the M6 that screws into the tripod mount and
gives you a much better grip on the body. It has it's own addition centred
tripod hole, and also allows easy access to the baseplate removal
knob/whatsit.

I used have this permanently on my M6 and loved the extra firm grip it gave.

As a plus, I'll throw in the red anodized Abramsson Softie shutter release I
have lying around as well!

Asking US$ 45.00 (+shipping from Canada)  payment via paypal.

If required I can send a few jpegs

thanks

tim a

Tim Atherton