Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon 5DII and Lenses
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:51:54 -0800

Dang,
Messed up. The 70-200 is the IS version so the price should be $675:
EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
Lens<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/457678-USA/Canon_1258B002AA_EF_70_200mm_f_4L_IS.html>Someone
inquired (who will get first dibs if they want it) and pointed out the
to-good-to-be-true price. I'm really sorry about that,
Bob

--
Bob Adler
Redwood City, CA