Subject: [Leica] Two pro video guys using Canon DSLR to shoot Art Opening
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:34:01 -0600

But what kind professionals? Experienced video people or still photogs
trying to keep an income stream? From what I've seen, most of this stuff is
for people that don't want to go to the trouble of buying pro video gear and
learning how to use it. But what do I know? The last time I was involved
with this stuff, I used a 16mm Bell & Howell spring wound camera. Them were
the days.

Bill Pearce