Subject: [Leica] Two pro video guys using Canon DSLR to shoot Art Opening
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:10:14 -0800

When Jan was interviewed for the "Today" show the photographer was quite
chatty. More and more, he told us, production is wanting to shoot 4K and
drop down to HD if possible. Maybe that's an LA thing. Or maybe everyone
just wants to justify buying a RED. But I'm hearing more and more folks
talking about shooting beyond HD and editing down to it. And there are darn
good reasons to want to do that if you have the time budget.

Adam