Subject: [Leica] How to photograph a safari
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:53:24 -0800

Yes, but was it unethical and disingenuous? If so, you are just speaking
your mind. Nothing wrong with that.

My point is rather that IMHO, they are pretty good photos for the piece.
Not the best there is, but hey this is only the New York Times.

And if the advice is that for safari shoot, if you can only take one or two
lens, take the longest you can is probably a good one. Not that I have done
any wildlife shooting in any stretch of imagination...