Subject: [Leica] Img: Crazy Feb
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:57:05 -0800

:-)
SnapSeed is a fun app for iPhone/Pad photos if you haven't heard of it.
It's made by NIK Software. Has a function called "Tilt" that you can mess
around with to create out of focus areas.
Normally the iPhone/Pad is pretty sharp thru-and-thru as you know. This
lets you add a bit-o-bokeh.
>From those folks who brought you bit-o-honey bars!
Thanks Steve,
Bob