Subject: [Leica] IMG: Crocus Without Flash
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 02:40:44 -0500

Contrast control plus you get to etch in part of the image as the flash
duration on an auto flash a few feet away can get to be 20,000 of a second
is the reason for flash.
Plus you get to stop down a few. Another reason why a flash on a coiled cord
is a VERY good thing to have in our macro photography.
..especially including BUGS as they really need to be frozen with shutter
speed or flash duration and be stopped down enough to get it.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/