Subject: [Leica] Jim's LUG book and weddings
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:22:40 -0500

First a big thank you again to Jim for the annual LUG book. I only just
got mine (I was awaiting the finalization of my own effort) and it is a
worthy addition to the increasing collection.

Well done and thank you Jim. If you don't have a copy GET ONE!

Second: the results of my own efforts can be previewed here:

http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/2942423

I do not expect anyone to buy one, so the whole book is on 'preview'.

Any crits or comments always welcomed.

Phew: good to have that one behind me, my next project is my mother's book
and a work book: "Reporting the Spine". Rivetting stuff ;-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Jim's LUG book and weddings)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Jim's LUG book and weddings)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Jim's LUG book and weddings)