Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera Bag
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:43:51 -0500

PESO:

I seem to collect camera bags always looking for the perfect one.  Here is
my latest which I think may be it for me:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/141755147

Just right for my M9, a couple of lenses and my wallet of batteries and
cards.  I realized after I photographed it that I should have added
something to indicate the size.  It's just right!

It's very well padded and the inside has lots of pockets and a sleeve for a
netbook computer.

Made by my daughter:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SobeSataCo?ref=pr_shop_more

I'm not prejudiced at all ;-)