Subject: [Leica] M7 battery cover
From: kkanno at users.symmetric.net (Ken)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:03:16 -0600 (CST)

Any tips for removing the damn battery cover on these things?

Considering how hard it is to remove them, I felt no shame in taking a
pocket knife and chipping a notch into the edge of the battery cover and
prying it off against the lense relase button.

I see mentions of a slotted M6 battey cover that can be ordered from leica
directly. Does anybody know off hand if this is compatible with the M7?

Also, I'd be be willing to buy a beater spare battery cover to try to
mill a slot into myself if anybody in the US has one.

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] M7 battery cover)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] M7 battery cover)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] M7 battery cover)
Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] M7 battery cover)