Subject: [Leica] Leap Day Photo's
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:52:30 -0500

I'm keyed up for Leap day which is in less than five hours.
I plan to be out there at midnight shooting whatever happens to be happening
at this great occasion.
Also because I find out ahead of time that when I wake up in the morning I'd
have no Feb 29th pix to crunch for my Lug Gallery Winter daily project.
And I've found its fun to crunch a pic with a 12 on it.  For this year the
first dozen of the millennium.
Where could I have been 2008 and 2004 not out taking pix I guess.
But changes tonight.
Pix will be posted tomorrow. Maybe in its own special gallery folder.

It's the day which shouldn't be!
I can dig it.

I think the first negs I ever ran were in 1964 but I cant find the metadata.
Must have faded in 48 years.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/