Subject: [Leica] Advise or impressions on panoramic cameras / photography?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:48:48 -0500

To me that's what its all about. Using someone work as an inspiration.
In this case if street photography is already being done pan and its an
inspiration to you than I'd say go for it.
I however just looked at Nick Nick Brandt's images and not only are they not
2 over 3 they are 4 over 5. Very squareish. Is he has a pan page I didn't
see it
Nowadays you can do a image search engine of pan street photography  I've
not done it yet but I'm assuming I'm not gong to get much.
Also there's a gallery who has pages and pages of images doesnt from any
lens you can name and any camera catagory. Starts with an "f" I think.
--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/