Subject: [Leica] Sad day
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:31:26 -0600

On Feb 28, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Richard Man wrote:

> Sad indeed :-( I have to sell stuff to pay bills at times. When your family
> needs $10k medical bills, what choice do one have?

Thankfully this sale was not driven by necessity.
Simply driven by someone with enough desire to work in the format
to offer a fair price without hassle.

Ted offered this wise, as usual, consideration:
"Take care, another will take it's place. As hard as that may feel at the
moment.
Look at it in this fashion, "You admit you've left it in a darkened closet
for 5 years."
But now you've released it to it's major roll in life.......
"making beautiful exposures." As I'm sure the new owner will do."

And there's the "truth" of the matter - thanks Ted

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com