Subject: [Leica] You lots are way too polite
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:28:01 -0600

Hi Richard,

After being busy with other things, I finally realized after about 16 hrs of
no LUG messages, that something was amis.  I alerted Brian at that time.
Without his feedback, I had no idea whether or not it was my problem or his.

I considered trying a direct email to another LUGGER, to see if it was
widespread.  This might be a simple way to check on the problem without
taking Brian's time.  I would be happy to answer such an inquiry, and I
think most of us can come up with someone's email address.

I am reluctant to add to the pressure on Brian to keep the LUG mail
uninterrupted.  An occasional email from one of us should serve, as it did
yesterday.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA