Subject: [Leica] IMG: Could this be the last?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:02:42 -0600

On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Richard Man wrote:

> Very nice.
>
> Just an odd thought - I am normally not a square person, but I am wondering
> whether a 6x6 square format would work for this image....
>

> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at
> mac.com>wrote:
>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=6142>

thanks Richard.
I looked at square - it certainly worked - as well - not sure "better"
I really liked the small ice drip in the upper left - didn't want to lose it.
With all of these ice images
I find the information within the ice
just mesmerizing
my natural tendency is go closer and closer
whether with in camera framing or cropping.
This one was no exception.
It took some discipline to give it some air.
And only because I really liked the rendering and light
in the tree.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com