Subject: [Leica] Kodak just killed all E6
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 03:21:20 -0500

I also like more subtle tonality, John. I just gave the adding saturation
thing as an example. I'm more often toning color down then up. Especially
the reds which tend to over amp and we talked about that on the lug a month
ago. Until recently whenever I opened up an image on ACR Adobe Camera raw
before I was going at it in Photoshop it would be set at minus 11 percent
the saturation slider on all colors. Only recently am I  now dealing with
what someone doing the algorithms at adobe considers to be normal
saturation.
This would be easy to see just click the URL at the bottom and compare my
autumn work against my  winter work. Autumn is supposed to be more color not
less. I bet its switched.
I'm just saying if you want to know my taste in color in the past just look
for yourself if you have the time to do so.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/