Subject: [Leica] Nikon Goofs
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 00:04:18 +0100

In the same vein, I wrote to Leica a couple of years ago when the exif
of some of their adverts for the digilux3 showed an Oly had been used
- the mercedes suddenly vanished from the Leica site to be replaced by
fruit ... and they wrote me a mail to apologize ...
Philippe

Le 3 mars 12 ? 23:50, Tina Manley a ?crit :