Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 01:05:49 -0500

Don't believe everything the government tells you. In 2000, I was driving
my 1991 Chevy Caprice down West Jefferson Boulevard, Fort Wayne's main
east-west road. Speed limit on the highway is 50mph, and I was going close
to that when a woman who was high on pot ran a stop light and pulled into
an intersection I was passing through. I slammed on my brakes and my car
crashed directly into the side of her Ford Tempo, a small car. My car
caved in the side of her car and pushed it 50 feet off the road. My car
was smashed a bit in the front but was still driveable. I drove it home!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook