Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:46:55 -0700

Chris,

I accept being an idiot, it's not as bad as some may think, however, I
happened
to read this while unloading a full Tahoe, starting with a seven foot
ladder,
and thought a comment from right field might be placed here > .

Best,

John

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] S2 vs. 645D)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] S2 vs. 645D MY GOODNESS!)