Subject: [Leica] linc..
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 00:04:58 +0000

That is why they are called "ape hangers" ;-)

john

I'll jump in here Jim --- keeps the armpits from getting all sweaty :-)

Actually it is very uncomfortable but to the custom guys it looks cool...

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] linc..)
Message from Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] linc..)