Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:09:06 -0800

Doug, you have probably seen this, but for others: this thread has 2
comparison pictures, both using the IQ160 back (60MP latest from Phase One,
I think one has Bob Adler's name of it eventually :-) ), one using Mamiya
and 35D lens, and the other using Alpa STC with the Schneider 35 Digitar XL:

<
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/medium-format-systems-digital-backs/35208-mamiya-645-vs-tech-camera-objective-comparison.html

Direct links to the image:
http://www.grahamwelland.com/Japanese-Garden-Maple/index.htm

http://www.grahamwelland.com/Japanese-Maple-Alpa/index.htm

The forum subheading is: "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here." (Dante)

Makes you really wonder what the Leica S2 35mm can do :-)