Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D (Cars)
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:13:02 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012  Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:

>I use my 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser to carry everything from hay to peacocks
>to furniture to lumber to fencing.  It's a big, roomy, workhorse of a
>truck/car that gets pretty good mileage for its size and is still going
>strong.  That's why I have a big car.  It feels safer to sit up so high,
>too.

>Tina
===================================================================================================================
I just don't get this.  I want a small car with a low center of gravity that
can handle, just as I prefer small cameras.  Everything in the US is so
bloated.
My 1990 Prizm (four-door sedan) looks like a toy in the lot at work, but I
love it.  The succeeding versions got bigger and bigger for no reason.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] S2 vs. 645D vs. Cars)