Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 4
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:02:13 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

The BETA sold me!  Have mine NLT a week!  ;-)

Montie

>>Hmm upgrade as download for me here in Australia seemed to be treated as an
international purchase (no tax here)
AUD $98 4 minutes download for 700MB or so. Got the serial number sent
already.
Just read that if you have the trial version installed you can convert it
with the serial number (and no new download). They must not mean the BETA
though.
Anyhoo all done here except I probably need to add thje cost of updating my
LR bibles too!

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman