Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D (Cars)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 21:44:36 -0500

The first job of any car we might own is to be able to make it out of our
driveway.
A car that would not be able to pull this off would need to be put down.
And replaced by a more enthusiastic and hardy breed.
When we need a Humvee to get out of our driveway its time to get the army
corps of engineers to re think our landscaping, redo our driveway grade,
fill in some potholes.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/