Subject: [Leica] IMG: my first handheld panorama
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:40:56 +0100

Inspired by all the people who post nice panoramas made without a tripod, I
decided to try my luck the other day. This is a pano of 19 images made with
the Fuji X100, handheld. The location is Salinas de Santa Pola, from where I
recently posted another pano.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/panorama/20120306-pano_20120306.jpg.html

I was pleasantly surprised with my ability to get stitchable (is that a
verb?!) handheld, although I note the dark bands in the blue sky--I wonder
if this is an artifact of less-than-perfect alignment. The tool is Photoshop
CS3. Speaking of which, are there other panorama tools that work better than
Photoshop?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman