Subject: [Leica] Dr Ted's Gallery Showing
From: Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 08:48:06 -0800

Hi Richard,

The show goes on until April 2. Gallery is open at UVic Mon - Fri
from 0730 to 2100. Sat and Sunday 1000 to 1800.
If you are coming over this way let me know and if I'm in town I'll
see what we can do about a ride.
BarryH

At 02:44 AM 08/03/2012, you wrote:
>Thank you and congratulations Uncle Dr. Ted again!
>
>I would be in Vancouver on the 20th for a few days and if the show is still
>on, I'd have beg for a ride to the Gallery!

<big snip>

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Dr Ted's Gallery Showing)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Dr Ted's Gallery Showing)