Subject: [Leica] IMG: my handheld panorama, redone
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 06:49:05 +0100

Much faster than CS3, and I am in no mood to upgrade :-) The export to TIFF
is anyway part of the workflow--I start by importing all images into
Lightroom and export the ones to be used for the panorama to a separate
folder, as full-size TIFFs. I am not even sure CS3 could open X100 RAW files.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain