Subject: [Leica] Silver Efex and Lightroom questions
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:59:23 +0000

Hi,

having just downloaded my complimentary copy of Lightroom 3, I'm now
considering obtaining a copy of Silver Efex pro to run as a plug-in for
processing B&W images.
Having read about the recent issues with LR4, I'm in no rush to upgrade,
though I will once the bugs are ironed out.  My questions are:

Do any of you use Silver Efex pro as a Lightroom plug-in and what do you
think of it?

If I buy a Silver Efex pro license for LR3, will it be compatible with LR4?

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

Mark

--

Mark Pope,