Subject: [Leica] IMG: Last for the Weekend
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 21:43:22 -0400

The Noctilux is really, really hard to get right but when it's right, it
beats anything else out there.  Your's is so close, I'm not sure I would
have sent it back.  Rock a little bit with your body instead of trying to
focus the lens.  And take lots and lots and lots of photos!!  Good luck
with whichever route you go!

Tina